Wellspring is currently seeking qualified candidates for Associate, and Consultant roles.
WORKING AT WELLSPRING
Wellspring Consulting offers an entrepreneurial environment where there is substantial opportunity for consultants to take on new challenges as they are ready and contribute to the development of the firm.
The problems we address are intellectually challenging and fascinating, resulting in continuous learning on the job. Consultants typically work on two projects at a time, creating an opportunity to gain broad exposure to the social sector in a short period of time.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Wellspring Consulting is always interested in connecting with people who might like to work with us. We look for individuals who have demonstrated:
- A drive to create social change
- An ability to think creatively and flexibly in solving complex problems, attending to both the big picture and key details
- Conceptual and analytical capabilities, including logic and numerical analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills that result in effective working relationships, teamwork, and leadership in group settings
- Talent in deep listening, including an ability to tune in quickly and grasp the essentials in unfamiliar territory
- Clarity in verbal and written communications
HOW TO APPLY
Send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com